Register TODAY to attend
Douglas R. Andrew’s upcoming seminar
Monday, March 2, 2009, 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Educational Facility - Main Floor
11452 El Camino Real
San Diego, CA 92130
Arrive early to receive a FREE autographed copy of one
of Doug’s best-selling books.
Hors d'oeuvres will be served prior to the presentation.
Most Americans who are concerned about achieving financial independence or preparing for retirement have been lured into investing in real estate and/or contributing pre-tax dollars into 401(k) plans or tax deductible IRAs. Many have seen these assets loose 10 to 50 percent in value over the past year and a half! Such plans may have given savers and investors a false sense of security. When you consider these investments, ask yourself three critical questions:
· How liquid is my money? Can I get my money when I need it?
· How safe is my money? Is my money safe from loss of principal?
· What rate of return could I expect to experience?
Like most people, were you primarily concerned about the return you wanted to achieve?
Understanding these three key elements of a prudent investment—liquidity, safety and rate of return (in that order of importance)—is critical to navigating through these turbulent times. Come and learn from New York Times Best-selling author Douglas R. Andrew how to:
· Protect yourself against real estate and stock market down turns
· Prevent future losses
· Lock in future gains
· Prevent foreclosure
· Increase liquidity, safety, and rate of return
· Regain choice and control
YOUR ASSETS | YOUR RETIREMENT